Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Recruitment
Govt Job for Retired Surveyor / Ameen (Experience)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Retired Surveyor / Ameen (Experience) recruitment process.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) recruits Retired Surveyor / Ameen Posts. Experience candidates can apply.
About Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC):
Maharatna ONGC is the largest producer of crude oil and natural gas in India, contributing around 70 per cent of Indian domestic production. The crude oil is the raw material used by downstream companies like IOC, BPCL, HPCL to produce petroleum products like Petrol, Diesel, Kerosene, Naphtha, Cooking Gas-LPG.
ONGC is India’s Top Energy Company and ranks 17th among global energy majors (Platts). It is the only Indian company to figure in Fortune’s ‘Most Admired Energy Companies’ list. ONGC ranks 18th in ‘Oil and Gas operations’ and 183rd overall in Forbes Global 2000. Acclaimed for its Corporate Governance practices, Transparency International has ranked ONGC 26th among the biggest publicly traded global giants. It is most valued public enterprise in India, and one of the highest profit-making and dividend-paying.
Postal Address:Western Offshore Basin, Mr. A.K. Dwivedi, ONGC, Priyadarshini Building, Eastern Express Highway, Sion Mumbai Maharashtra 400022
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/