Manager Vacancy – Last Date 20 February 2019 (Bhubaneswar, Odisha), Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMC) recruits Manager Post. B.E. /B. Tech. experience candidates can apply.
Manager (Min.) - B.E. /B. Tech. in Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMC) Recruitment 2019
Manager (Min.) - B.E. /B. Tech.
a. Besides Basic Pay, the selected candidates will get other benefits like Dearness
Allowance, Attendant Allowance, Conveyance Expenses, Corporation quarters for
accommodation or House Rent Allowance in lieu of that, LTC, Medical facilities for
self & dependent family members, Liveries, Scholarship for meritorious children etc.
as per Rules of the Corporation.
b. After appointment, the Executives shall be kept under probation for a period of one
year. This period will be counted towards normal increment, leave & seniority. On
successful completion of probation, the Executives shall be confirmed in their
respective grade as indicated above. The probation period can be extended for a
further period of six months, if necessary.
c. The number of vacancies shown above are indicative in nature and may either
increase or decrease.
d. Scope for promotion: As per R&P Rules for Executives, 2012 of OMC (visit OMC
e. Candidates after recruitment can be posted in any establishment of OMC within
f. The OMC Service is not pensionable.
1. Eligible candidates will be short-listed as per the ratio fixed by the Management.
Weightage shall be given to the candidates having higher qualification and/or relevant
industry experience. All the departmental candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria will
be short listed.
2. The shortlisted candidates will be called for to produce original certificates towards
proof of age, qualification and marks from 10th onwards, caste, etc. for the purpose of
verification prior to personal interview.
3. Selection will be made on the basis of Personal Interview of short-listed candidates
considering the vacancies, post based percentage of reservation as well as
4. Filling-up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the Management based on
suitability of candidates & no claim will arise for appointment, if vacancies are not filled
due to un-suitability/in sufficient number of candidate.
About Odisha Mining Corporation Limited
1. Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMC) incorporated on 16th May’ 1956 as a joint venture Company of Govt. of Odisha and Govt. of India to explore and harness mineral wealth of the State of Odisha and make value addition.
2. Subsequently on 17th Nov’1961, OMC became a wholly State-owned Corporation of Govt. of Odisha.
3. The Authorised Capital of the Corporation is Rs.100 crore and the Paid Up Capital is Rs. 31.45 crore.
4. The major minerals mined by OMC are chrome, iron and manganese ore which cater to the requirement of mineral based industries such as steel, sponge iron, pig iron, ferro-manganese, ferro-chrome, etc.
5. The growth of OMC has been impressive over these years and today it stands as the largest State PSU in the mining sector of the country. It recorded the highest turn-over of Rs.2756 crore in 2010-11.
Contact Us:ODISHA MINING CORPORATION LTD.
(A GOLD CATEGORY STATE PSU)
(A Government of Odisha Undertaking)
Head Office: Post Box No.34, Bhubaneswar-751 001, India.
Tel: 0674-2377400 & 2377401,
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/