Oil India Limited Recruitment
Govt Job for Field Chemists (B.E./B.Tech., Post Graduate)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Oil India Limited website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Oil India Limited Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Oil India Limited Field Chemists (B.E./B.Tech., Post Graduate) recruitment process.
Oil India Limited recruits Field Chemists posts. Candidates B.E./ B.Tech., Post Graduate experience can apply.
About Oil India Limited (OIL)
The story of Oil India Limited (OIL) traces and symbolises the development and growth of the Indian petroleum industry. From the discovery of crude oil in the far east of India at Digboi, Assam in 1889 to its present status as a fully integrated upstream petroleum company, OIL has come far, crossing many milestones.
Oil India Limited
On February 18, 1959, Oil India Private Limited was incorporated to expand and develop the newly discovered oil fields of Naharkatiya and Moran in the Indian North East. In 1961, it became a joint venture company between the Indian Government and Burmah Oil Company Limited, UK.
Website Address: http://www.oil-india.com/
Contact Us:Oil India Limited
Duliajan – 786 602, Assam
Fax: +91 – 0374 – 2800433
Public Relations Dept.: +91-0374-2800427
Materials Dept. (Purchase Section): +91-0374-2800491
Head, Contracts: +91-0374-2800548
Head, Personnel: +91-0374-2800543
Office timings : Monday – Friday : 7:00 AM to 11 AM (Forenoon), 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM (Afternoon)
Saturday : 7:00 AM to 11 AM
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/