National Water Development Agency (NWDA) Recruitment
Govt Job for Superintending Engineer
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for National Water Development Agency (NWDA) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit National Water Development Agency (NWDA) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Water Development Agency (NWDA) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete National Water Development Agency (NWDA) Superintending Engineer recruitment process.
National Water Development Agency (NWDA) recruits Superintending Engineer Post. Candidate with Degree in Civil Engineering experience can apply.
About National Water Development Agency (NWDA):
National Water Development Agency (NWDA) was set up in July, 1982 as Autonomous Society under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, to carry out the water balance and other studies on a scientific and realistic basis for optimum utilisation of Water Resources of the Peninsular rivers system for preparation of feasibility reports and thus to give concrete shape to Peninsular Rivers Development Component of National Perspective. In 1990, NWDA was also entrusted with the task of Himalayan Rivers Development Component of National Perspectives. Recently, the functions of NWDA have been further modified and the work of preparation of detailed Project Reports (DPR) of various link proposals and Pre-feasibility Reports and feasibility reports of intra-State links as proposed by the States have been included in the functions of NWDA.
Contact Us:National Water Development Agency, 18-20, Community Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110017
Fax No: 011-26513846
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/