National Science Centre (New Delhi) Recruitment
Govt Job for Driver
National Science Centre (New Delhi) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for National Science Centre (New Delhi) Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Science Centre (New Delhi) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Science Centre (New Delhi) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete National Science Centre (New Delhi) Driverrecruitment process.
National Science Centre (New Delhi) recruits Driver Posts. Candidates with 8th, LMV & HMV Driving Licence experience can apply.
About National Science Centre:
The National Science Centre, Delhi is a unit of the National Council of Science Museums (NCSM), which is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Culture of the Government of India. It is a pioneering institute engaged in the popularisation of science among the people of the northern part of India in general and among the students in particular. It was inaugurated on the 9th of January 1992 by the then Prime Minister of India . Since opening, the Centre has rendered yeoman service to the cause of science popularisation.
Postal Address:Pragati Maidan, Near Gate No.1,New Delhi – 110 001
Tel:(91) (011) 23371945/ 23371893/ 23371297
Fax:(91) (011) 23371263
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/</a