Management Trainee Vacancy – Last Date 09 February 2019 (Delhi), National Seeds Corporation Limited (NSC) recruits Management Trainee posts. B.Sc., MBA, M.Sc. experience candidates can apply.
Management Trainee (B.Sc., MBA, M.Sc.)
National Seeds Corporation Limited (NSC) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for NSC Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Seeds Corporation Limited (NSC) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Seeds Corporation Limited (NSC) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete NSC Management Trainee (B.Sc., MBA, M.Sc.)recruitment process.
About National Seeds Corporation Limited – NSC (नेशनल सीड्स कारपोरेशन लिमिटेड):
National Seeds Corporation (NSC) is a Schedule ‘B’-Miniratna Category-I company wholly owned by Government of India under the administrative control of Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare. NSC was established in March-1963 to undertake production of foundation and certified seeds. At present, it is undertaking production of certified seeds of nearly 600 varieties of 60 crops through its registered seed growers. There are about 8000 registered seed growers all over the country who are undertaking the seed production programmes in different agro-climatic conditions. The turnover of the Corporation for the F.Y. 2015-16 was ` 805.50 crores.
Contact Us:Beej Bhawan, Pusa Complex,
New Delhi-110 012, INDIA
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/