Project Assistant Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 26 February 2019 (Delhi), National Physical Laboratory (NPL) recruits Project Assistant post. M.Tech. experienced candidates can apply.
Project Assistant Level III (M.Tech.)
National Physical Laboratory (NPL) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for NPL Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Physical Laboratory (NPL) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Physical Laboratory (NPL) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete NPL Project Assistant Level III (M.Tech.)recruitment process.
About National Physical Laboratory (नेशनल फिजिकल लेबोरेटरी) :
The National Physical Laboratory is the National Metrology Institute of india and a Premier Research Laboratory in the field of Physical Sciences. The National Physical Laboratory was conceptualized in 1943 by the Governing Body of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) , with a view to pave way for using science and technology as a means for industrial growth and development, as well as to give fillip to the fledgling Indian industry. Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, the then Prime Minister of India, laid the foundation stone for the laboratory on January 4, 1947 and it was one of the first National Laboratory to be set-up under the CSIR. On January 21, 1950, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, the then Deputy Prime Minister of India, inaugurated the NPL building. Over the years, the Laboratory has more than realized its primary mandate as the keeper of Measurement Standards for the nation while also substantially expanding its research activities to emerge as a leading national institution for research in a whole gamut of areas in the Physical Sciences.
Website Address: http://www.nplindia.in/
Contact Us: CSIR-National Physical Laboratory
New Delhi – 110012
Phone (Reception): +91 1145609212
Fax: +91 11 45609310
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/