Sub Officer Vacancy – Last Date 19 February 2019 (Bangalore, Karnataka), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) recruits Sub Officer posts. SSC experience & candidates can apply.
NPCIL Recruitment 2019
NPCIL Job for Sub Officer-B (SSC)
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete NPCIL Sub Officer-B (SSC)recruitment 2019 process.
About Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL):
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE),Government of India. The Company was registered as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987 with the objectives of operating atomic power plants and implementing atomic power projects for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India under the Atomic Energy Act, 1962. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited also has equity participation in BHAVINI, another PSU of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) which implements Fast Breeder Reactors programme in the country.
Contact us: NUCLEAR POWER CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED
16th Floor, Centre – I, World Trade Centre,
Cuffe Parade, Colaba, Mumbai – 400 005, India.
Telephone +91-22-22182171 / 22182177
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/