North Eastern Railway (NER) Recruitment
Act Apprentice Training (Electrician, Fitter & Various) - 10th, ITI Passed
North Eastern Railway (NER) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for North Eastern Railway (NER) Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit North Eastern Railway (NER) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in North Eastern Railway (NER) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete North Eastern Railway (NER) Act Apprentice Training (Electrician, Fitter & Various) - 10th, ITI Passedrecruitment process.
Act Apprentice Training (745 Vacancies) – Last Date 29 December 2018, North Eastern Railway (NER) recruits Act Apprentice Training post. Candidate with 10th, ITI Passed can apply.
About North Eastern Railway (NER):
n 1875, a 45 mile rail line from Dalsingsarai to Darbhanga reached out to famine affected areas and became the cornerstone in the history of the North Eastern Railway.
North Eastern Railway came into existence on 14thApril 1952, when two complete Railway Systems viz. Oudh Tirhoot Railway & Assam Railway and Fatehgarh District of BB & CI Railway were merged into one system and was inaugurated by the first Prime Minister of India Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru.It stretched from Achnera near Agra in the West to Ledo near the border of West Bengal in the East.
Contact Us:North Eastern Railway Gorakhpur-273012
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in