Project Fellow Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 23 January 2019 (Jalgaon, Maharashtra), North Maharashtra University (NMU) recruits Project Fellow post. Candidates with M.Sc., B.E./B.Tech. experienced can apply.
Govt Job for Project Fellow (M.Sc., B.E./B.Tech.)
North Maharashtra University (NMU) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for NMU Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit North Maharashtra University (NMU) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in North Maharashtra University (NMU) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete NMU Project Fellow (M.Sc., B.E./B.Tech.)recruitment process.
About North Maharashtra University – NMU (नार्थ महाराष्ट्र यूनिवर्सिटी)
The North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon, established on 15th August, 1990 under the Maharashtra Universities Act, XXIX of 1989, started its academic and administrative functioning from the academic year 1991-92. Within the span of 3 years, the University is recognized under section 2 (f) in 1991 and 12 (B) in 1994 under the University Grants Commission (UGC) Act, 1956. The jurisdiction of the University is extended over three districts i.e. Jalgaon, Dhule and Nandurbar, a pre-dominantly tribal and rural area of Khandesh region. The University has opened it’s doors of higher education to mostly “first generation learners” of this area. Access, equity and academic excellence are the thrust areas of the University’s educational endeavor.
Contact Us:North Maharashtra University,
P. O. Box No. 80,
Jalgaon – 425001 (M.S.) India
University General Enquiry Telephone Number :- +91-0257- 2257250
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/