Nehru Memorial Museum and Library (NMML) Recruitment
Govt Job for Senior Research Assistant (Post Graduate)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Nehru Memorial Museum and Library (NMML) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Nehru Memorial Museum and Library (NMML) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Nehru Memorial Museum and Library (NMML) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Nehru Memorial Museum and Library (NMML) Senior Research Assistant (Post Graduate) recruitment process.
Nehru Memorial Museum and Library (NMML) recruits Senior Research Assistant Posts. Candidate with Post Graduate experienced can apply.
About Nehru Memorial Museum and Library (NMML):
Countries honour key figures in their history in a host of ways. Our institution not only honours the memory but seeks to take forward key elements of the vision of India’s first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru. Freedom fighter and patriot, writer and statesman, planner and orator, Nehru’s own life embodied a wider humanist vision. The Nehru Memorial Museum and Library seeks to give a glimpse of Jawaharlal Nehru’s life and work and of the great movement to which he gave his all, and a Centre for study and research. It also provides record of and a glimpse into the early years of independent India. The NMML aims to contribute to a better understanding of the man and his times by succeeding generations, and thus serve as a link with the past and the future of India.
Contact Us:Nehru Memorial Museum and Library, Teen Murti Bhawan, New Delhi – 110011
Fax : +91-11-23015197
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/