National Law School of India University (NLSIU) Recruitment
Research Associate (LLB/LLM)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for National Law School of India University (NLSIU) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit National Law School of India University (NLSIU) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Law School of India University (NLSIU) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete National Law School of India University (NLSIU) Research Associate (LLB/LLM) recruitment process.
National Law School of India University (NLSIU) recruits Research Associate posts. LLB/LLM experienced candidates can apply.
About National Law School of India University (NLSIU)
The NLSIU is a prestigious institution of legal education focusing on undergraduate and graduate legal and policy education in India. It was the first National Law University to be established in India and holds the foremost position among them. NLSIU was the first institute in India to offer a five-year intensive course in social sciences and law.
Located in Bangalore, the National Law School of India University (or the Law School, as it is generally known) was established by a statute passed by the Legislative Assembly of the State of Karnataka. The statute provides that the Chief Justice of India serves as the school’s chancellor. The university’s administration is managed by the Vice-Chancellor, currently being served by Dr. R. Venkata Rao. The school has an intake of around 80 students in its undergraduate law programme, 40 in Masters of Law and 40 in its, recently introduced, Master of Public Policy.
Contact Us:National Law School of India University
P.O. Bag 7201, Nagarbhavi,
Bangalore – 560 072
Phone: UNIVERSITY EPABX
+91 80 2321 3160
+91 80 2316 0532
+91 80 2316 0533
+91 80 2316 0535
F: +91 80 23160534
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/