Deputy Medical Officer Vacancies – Last Date 25 February 2019 (Chennai, Tamil Nadu), Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) recruits Deputy Medical Officer Posts. MBBS experience candidates can apply.
Deputy Medical Officer (MBBS)
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for NLC Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete NLC Deputy Medical Officer (MBBS)recruitment process.
About Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC Limited):
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited, a “Navratna” Government of India Enterprise, under the administrative control of MOC has a chequered history of achievements since its inception in 1956. A pioneer among the public sector undertakings in energy sector, NLC operates Three Opencast Lignite Mines of total capacity of 28.5 Million Tonnes per Annum at Neyveli and one open cast lignite Mine of capacity 2.1 Million Tonnes per Annum at Barsingsar, Rajasthan. Five pithead Thermal Power Stations with an aggregate capacity of 3240 MW. Further, NLC has also so far installed nine Wind Turbine Generators of 1.50 MW each, aggregating to 13.50 MW, thereby increasing the overall power generating capacity to 3253.50 MW.
Website Address: https://www.nlcindia.com
Contact Us:Registered Office:
First Floor, No.8, Mayor Sathyamurthy Road,
FSD, Egmore Complex of Food Corporation of India, Chetpet, Chennai-600031, Tamil Nadu,India.
Ph No. 044-28364613,614,620 Fax. 044-28364619
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/