നാഷണൽ ഇൻസ്റ്റിറ്റ്യൂട്ട് ഓഫ് ഇൻഡസ്ട്രിയൽ എഞ്ചിനീയറിംഗ്
NITIE Mumbai – Internal Auditor-cum-Advisor
NITIE Mumbai intends to engage the services of an Internal Auditor-cum-Advisor – purely temporary on contract
basis for a period of 1 year and extendable depending on the performance. Interested eligible candidates may
1. Essential Qualification & Experience
- Candidate must have minimum Master’s Degree with 55% of aggregate marks in any discipline plus 10 years of
Work Experience on GoI Rules to handle Personnel, Finance matters, Inventory Management, Purchase of Goods &
- Retired Govt officers, who have experience of at least in the rank of Under Secretary/Assistant Registrar or
equivalent level may apply for the said post.
- Candidates who have worked in Central Govt/State Govt/Autonomous bodies/PSUs/Universities/CAG Office shall be
Desirable qualifications / Experience: A candidate retired from C&AG Office / Govt / Semi Govt/
PSU/ Central Education Institutions.
Consolidated Remuneration: Rs 60,000/- to 70,000/- (Commensurate with educational qualification
and work experience). Or Emoluments will be payable as per the applicable norms of the Government of India for
retired Government official.
2. Job Profile
- He/ she will carry out internal audit function which will involve checking of all the fund inflows and
outflows, checking of Bank reconciliations, checking and signing of each and every payment voucher/s,
receipts as pre-audit, physical check of cash and fixed assets as per records, statutory compliances and
other related issues as per the requirement of the Institute.
- He/ she will carry out scrutiny of ledger, checking of trial balance and will ensure timely preparations of
the Annual Accounts so that it can be timely available for C&AG Statutory Auditors.
- He/ she will submit monthly Audit Report to the Director.
- He/ she will offer guidance about compliances of statutory requirements of the Institute for preparation of
various tender documents, Engagement of casual employees through different contractors.
- He/ She will offer guidance about compliances and implementation of statutory obligations in respect of
GST, Income Tax. Professional Tax, Service-Tax, Work Contract Tax (W.C.T), and other statutory matters as
- He/ She will scrutinize and guide on issues pertaining to Service Matters (recruitment, salary, pension,
promotions, reservations, etc), establishment matters, procurement, contract management, etc, as per extant
Rules & Regulations contained in FR & SRs, CCS (CCA) Rules, CCS(Conduct) Rules, GFR-2017 and all GoI
Orders/Instructions etc issued from time to time.
- He/ She will assist Accounts & Finance Section in preparation and scrutinizing and vetting the documents
for disciplinary/ administrative proceedings as per extant Rules/Provisions etc as per GoI rule/s.
- He/ She will scrutinize and advice on Retirement Benefits, Pay Fixation, Income Tax related issues, TDS
rates, GPF/CPF/NPS matters, TA/DA, GoI Rules for Re-Employment, Deputation and other related matters.
- He/ She will scrutinize and guide about GoI Rules for LTC, maternity/paternity leave benefits, other leave
entitlements, allowances, etc.
- He/ She will scrutinize and guide on the purchase of Goods and Services for the Institute as per GFR-2017
and other Rules in vogue.
- He/ She will offer guidance in respect of opening of quotations/ Tenders, comparing the comparative
statements, scrutinizing and comparing the quoted rates to available market rates, GST in respect of all
the items purchased or work contract, etc.
- He/ She will help in Internal Audit of the financial transactions, before they are forwarded to the
Competent authorities for approval, etc. Also, to examine and ensure that proper controls are maintained on
all purchases and consumption of materials in accordance with the Budget.
- He/ She will scrutinize and check the vouchers and certification of receipt of goods and services, Log
Books for use of vehicles, inventory of publications and petty cash book, etc.
- He/ She will scrutinize and ensure maintenance of proper Inventory Control (Stationery, Movable Furniture
and Equipment, etc) on all assets purchased through Projects/Maintenance/Plan Grants and reconcile with
the Assets Registers.
- He/ She will help in audit of proposals of the Institute and attend to the Statutory Auditors i.e. CAG
- He/ She will help in Liaising with the C&AG office to close the audit paras
- He/She will help in Scrutinizing the monthly budget allocation/s.
- Any other assignment/s entrusted from time to time by the Competent Authority.
3. Salient Terms and Conditions
- The applicant must be a citizen of India. Candidates should have good verbal/written Hindi and English
- The contract will be initially for a period of one year, renewable thereafter subject to satisfactory
- The person should not have attained the age of 65 years as on 02.06.2023.
- The Institute reserves the right to:
- to empanel candidates for similar works in the future.
- to fill or not to fill the position or to reject any/all applications/candidates at any stage of
the selection process or to cancel the advertisement for the abovementioned post(s), without
assigning any reason thereof.
- to increase/decrease the tenure of appointment.
- to cancel the partial or whole selection process.
- to extend the closing date for receipt of applications.
- Since applications received will be shortlisted, merely possessing the prescribed qualifications and the
requisite experience would not entitle a person to be called for an interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to relax qualification(s) of the candidate based on the work experience.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview/test as applicable.
- In case of any error in the advertisement and in the process of recruitment, which may be detected at any
stage, even after the issue of the Appointment Letter, the Institute reserves the right to
modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate(s).
- Interested candidates should submit online their applications in the prescribed format along with
self-attested copies of requisite documents of (1) Educational/Experience certificates (2) notable
professional achievements/testimonials/certificates/awards (3) Pension Payment Order (PPO) (4) Date of
Birth Certificate and (5) Medical Fitness Certificate as applicable be sent in scanned form to email id:
email@example.com on or before 23 Jun 2023.
All communications from the institute side will be made by email only. No interim correspondence shall be
entertained. Last date of application is 23.06.2023, 5.30 p.m.
Internal Auditor cum Advisor Vacancies Last Date – 23 June 2023 (Mumbai, Maharashtra), National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) recruits Internal Auditor cum Advisor post. Candidates with Post Any Masters Degree can apply.
Manager ( MBA/PGDM)(CLOSED) in National Institute of Industrial Engineering Recruitment
Manager ( MBA/PGDM)(CLOSED)
Manager Vacancies Last Date – 21 February 2023 (Mumbai, Maharashtra), National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) recruits Manager post. Candidates with Post MBA/PGDM can apply.
Research Associate (B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech)(CLOSED) in National Institute of Industrial Engineering Recruitment
Research Associate (B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech)(CLOSED)
Research Associate Vacancies Last Date – 05 January 2023 (Mumbai, Maharashtra), National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) recruits Research Associate post. Candidates with Post B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech can apply.
Project Research Assistant Or Associate (B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech) in National Institute of Industrial Engineering Recruitment
Project Research Assistant Or Associate (B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech)
Project Research Assistant Or Associate Vacancies Last Date – 21 November 2022 (Mumbai, Maharashtra), National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) recruits Project Research Assistant Or Associate post. Candidates with Post B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech can apply.
For more Government jobs, Please visit