JRF/SRF Vacancy – Last Date 05 March 2019 (Warangal, Telangana), National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal) recruits Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow Post. Candidates with B.Sc., M.Sc., NET/GATE qualified experienced can apply.
NIT Warangal Recruitment
JRF/SRF (B.Sc., M.Sc., NET/GATE)
National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for NIT Warangal Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete NIT Warangal JRF/SRF (B.Sc., M.Sc., NET/GATE)recruitment process.
About National Institute of Technology Warangal (राष्ट्रीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान वारंगल):
The Institute is well known for its dedicated faculty, staff and the state-of-the art infrastructure conducive to a healthy academic environment.The Institute is constantly striving to achieve higher levels of technical excellence. Evolving a socially relevant and yet internationally acceptable curriculum, implementing innovative and effective teaching methodologies and focusing on the wholesome development of the students are our concerns. Thanks to UNESCO and UK assistance in the past, many developmental activities were undertaken.The World Bank Assistance under Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme (TEQIP during 2004-09) had been a timely help in the overall development of the Institute.
Postal Address:Warangal – 506004, TS
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in