Junior Research Fellow Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 20 February 2019 (Shillong, Meghalaya), National Institute of Technology Meghalaya (NIT Meghalaya) recruits Junior Research Fellow Post. Candidates with M.Sc., NET/GATE qualified experienced can apply.
NIT Meghalaya Recruitment
JRF (M.Sc., NET/GATE)
National Institute of Technology Meghalaya (NIT Meghalaya) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for NIT Meghalaya Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Institute of Technology Meghalaya (NIT Meghalaya) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Institute of Technology Meghalaya (NIT Meghalaya) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete NIT Meghalaya JRF (M.Sc., NET/GATE)recruitment process.
About National Institute of Technology Meghalaya (NIT Meghalaya) :
The National Institute of Technology (NIT) Meghalaya is one among the thirty NITs in India established under the NIT Act 2007 (Amended 2012) of the Parliament of India as Institutes of National Importance with full funding support from the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The Vision: A Centre of Excellence vibrant with academic activities and bubbling with youthful creative energy, making significant contribution to the World of Knowledge and Technology and to the Development of the State, the Region and the Nation. The Mission: To impart quality education in the fields of Engineering, Science and Technology at Undergraduate as well as Postgraduate levels with special attention to encourage innovation and creativity in these fields in a clean and healthy environment. To engage in creation of knowledge and development of technologies through effective research programs. NIT Meghalaya took birth in 2010 and started functioning from its temporary campus in Shillong in 2012. Its permanent campus is being set-up at Sohra (Cherapunjee).
Postal Address:Bijni Complex, Laitumkhrah, Shillong, Meghalaya 793003
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/