Junior Research Fellow Vacancies – Last Date 06 March 2019 (Mangalore, Karnataka), National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka) recruits Junior Research Fellow Posts. Candidates with B.E./B.Tech., M.E./M.Tech., GATE score experienced can apply.
NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2019
NIT Karnataka Job for Junior Research Fellow (B.E./B.Tech., M.E./M.Tech., GATE)
National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete NIT Karnataka Junior Research Fellow (B.E./B.Tech., M.E./M.Tech., GATE)recruitment 2019 process.
About National Institute of Technology Karnataka – NIT Karnataka (राष्ट्रीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान, कर्नाटका):
The National Institute of Technology Karnataka formerly known as Karnataka Regional Engineering College (KREC), is a public engineering university at Surathkal, Mangalore. It was founded in 1960 as KREC while today, it is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India and is recognised as an Institute of National Importance. It has a suburban campus, in close proximity to the Arabian Sea. National Highway 66 runs through the campus and serves as the major mode of access. The foundation stone for Karnataka Regional Engineering College (KREC) was laid on 6 August 1960, at Surathkal.
Postal Address:Karnataka, Srinivasnagar PO, Surathkal, Mangalore 575025, India.
Tel:+91-824-2474000 (24 lines)
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in