NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2019
Junior Research Fellow (M.Sc., NET/GATE)
National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur (NIT Jamshedpur) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur (NIT Jamshedpur) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur (NIT Jamshedpur) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete NIT Jamshedpur Junior Research Fellow (M.Sc., NET/GATE)recruitment 2019 process.
Junior Research Fellow Vacancy – Last Date 20 February 2019 (Jamshedpur, Jharkhand), National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur (NIT Jamshedpur) recruits Junior Research Fellow Posts. Candidates with M.Sc., NET/GATE qualified can apply.
About National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur:
National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur, earlier known as Regional Institute of Technology was established on 15th August 1960 as a joint venture of Government of India and the Government of Bihar in the chain of REC’s (Regional Engineering College) in India with the aim to generate technical graduates of highest standards who could provide technological leadership to the region. It was among the first eight Regional Engineering Colleges (RECs) established as part of the Second Five-Year Plan (1956 – 1961). This was the only REC in the country which was named as RIT (Regional Institute of Technology).
Postal Address:Parallel Road, Jamshedpur, Purba Singhbhum, Adityapur, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand 831014
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in