नेशनल इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ़ टेक्नोलॉजी दिल्ली
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Position
Applications in the prescribed formats are invited from highly motivated and dynamic eligible candidates for one position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the following DST- Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB), Core Research Grant (CRG) scheme, Govt. of India sponsored research project:
Project Title: DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF SWITCHED RELUCTANCE MOTOR DRIVE FOR PLUG-IN HYBRID ELECTRIC VEHICLES WITH VOLTAGE BOOSTING & ON-BOARD CHARGING CAPABILITIES.
Funding Agency: DST- Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) under CRG scheme, Government of India
Project Duration: Three (03) years or position is coterminous with the project.
Principal Investigator (PI): Dr. Obbu Chandra Sekhar, Department of Electrical Engineering, NIT Delhi
Name of the Position
Desirable Qualification & Experience
Nature of Appointment
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
First division/class in B.Tech and M.Tech or M.E degree in relevant discipline (Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics) and with a GATE/NET Qualified.
The position is purely on contract basis with the initial appointment for a period of one (01) year.
As per the present terms and conditions of the DST-SERB (CRG) project. Rs. 31,000/- (for the first 2 years) and Rs. 35,000/- pm (for the 3rd year) plus House Rent Allowance (HRA) as per the norms of GOI
Prior knowledge of Power Electronic Converters, Switched Reluctance Motor and Hybrid Electric Vehicles
It will be governed by the administrative rules conditions of Research & Consultancy NIT Delhi / institute norms.
The selected candidate shall be encouraged to register for Ph.D at NIT Delhi as per institute norms.
Not exceeding 30 years (for JRF) as on the closing date of the application. Age relaxation as per GOI norms.
HOW TO APPLY:
The proforma of application is attached with this advertisement. Complete and send to an email firstname.lastname@example.org along with the Bio data/CV and scanned copy of certificates. Eligible and Interested candidates should have to upload the following documents:
- Completely filled in application form in the attached format.
- Self-attested copies of the relevant certificates/documents as a single merged pdf file.
After that, a single pdf file with the subject line: “Application for JRF Position under SERB Project” be addressed to the Principal Investigator (PI) of the project. Dr. Obbu Chandra Sekhar through an email addressed to email@example.com on or before 25th June, 2023.
- Applications, which are not in the prescribed format and partially filled, shall be summarily rejected. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- The last date of receiving applications is 25th June, 2023.
- No TA/DA is permissible for appearing in the interview and joining in case of selection.
- The selected candidate shall be encouraged to apply and register for PhD Programme of the Institute as per the prevailing norms. Preference may be given to candidates willing to pursue Ph.D degree at NIT Delhi.
- Appointment will be purely project-based temporary position as per the SERB norms.
- The date of interview (tentatively along with the shortlisted candidates called for interview will be displayed on the Institute’s website or informed through email by PI.
- Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
- Candidates will be informed by e-mail about the interview date. So, candidate must provide valid e-mail IDs in their Applications.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents, and photographs submitted.
- Selected candidate will have to join the assignment immediately on the receipt of the offer letter.
- Appointed candidate will be placed at the National Institute of Technology Delhi and appointment will be made purely on a temporary basis initially for a period of one year and can be extended up to the completion of the project based on the performance. The contract will also include a one-month notice period wherein if the candidate selected wants to discontinue the project he/she will have to inform the PI one month in advance and in case PI is not satisfied with the performance of the candidate, he will need to inform the candidate one month prior to the termination of the contract.
Any queries related to the above post must be addressed to: Dr. Obbu Chandra sekhar, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Research Fellow Vacancy Interview Date – 25 June 2023 (Delhi), National Institute of Technology Delhi recruits Junior Research Fellow post. B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech candidates can apply.
Junior Research Fellow (B.Sc,M.Sc)(CLOSED) in National Institute of Technology Delhi Recruitment
Junior Research Fellow (B.Sc,M.Sc)(CLOSED)
Contractual Faculty (M.Phil/Ph.D) in National Institute of Technology Delhi Recruitment
Contractual Faculty (M.Phil/Ph.D)
Contractual Faculty Vacancy Interview Date – 04 April 2022 (Delhi), National Institute of Technology Delhi recruits Contractual Faculty post. M.Phil/Ph.D, candidates can apply.
Consultant (Finance & Accounts) - M.Com, MBA/PGDM (CLOSED) in National Institute of Technology Delhi Recruitment
Consultant (Finance & Accounts) - M.Com, MBA/PGDM (CLOSED)
Consultant Vacancy – Last Date 15 December 2021 (Delhi), National Institute of Technology Delhi recruits Consultant post. M.Com, MBA/PGDM, Experienced candidates can apply.
About National Institute of Technology Delhi (NIT Delhi) – नेशनल इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ़ टेक्नोलॉजी दिल्ली:
National Institute of Technology Delhi (NITD) is one of the thirty NIT (s) established in the year 2010 by an act of parliament and has been declared as an Institute of National importance. NIT Delhi is an autonomous Institute which functions under the aegis of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. It aims to provide instructions and research facilities in various disciplines of Engineering, Science and Technology, Management, Social Sciences and Humanities for advance learning and dissemination of knowledge.
Contact us:National Institute of Technology Delhi
Institute of Applied Manpower Research (IAMR Campus)
A-7, Institutional Area
Near Satyawadi Raja Harish Chandra Hospital,
Narela, Delhi – 110040
Tel: 011 – 27787501
Tel: 011 – 27787502
Fax: 011 – 27787503
Email:(Asstt. Registrar ) email@example.com
For more Government jobs, Please visit