National Institute of Social Defence (NISD) Recruitment
Govt Job for Stenographer-grade III
National Institute of Social Defence (NISD) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for National Institute of Social Defence (NISD) Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Institute of Social Defence (NISD) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Institute of Social Defence (NISD) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete National Institute of Social Defence (NISD) Stenographer-grade III recruitment process.
National Institute of Social Defence (NISD) recruits Stenographer posts. 12th passed candidates can apply.
About National Institute of Social Defence (NISD)
The NISD was set up originally as Central Bureau of Correctional Services in 1961, under the Ministry of Home Affairs, in pursuance of the recommendations emerging at various National Forums. In 1964, the Bureau was transferred to the then Department of Social Security.
Since 1975 the Institute was a subordinate office under the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment. The NISD has become an Autonomous Body vide Government of India Notification No. 10-3/2000-SD.Vol.II dated 15th July, 2002 and is registered under Societies Act XXI of 1860 with the Government of NCT, Delhi.
The National Institute of Social Defence is the nodal training and research institute in the field of social defence. Though social defence covers the entire gamut of activities and programmes for the protection of society, this Institute is currently focusing on human resource development in the areas of drug abuse prevention,welfare of senior citizens, beggary prevention, transgender and other social defence issues.
West Block-1, Wing-7, Gr. Floor
R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066
Telephone: 91-11-26100058, 91-11- 26106325
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/