नेशनल इंस्टिट्यूट फॉर रिसर्च इन ट्राइबल हेल्थ, जबलपुर
Following position is to be filled purely on temporary and contract basis under the project mentioned below at ICMR- NIRTH, Jabalpur: –
Date & Time of Walk- in-Interview
06.06.2023 at 9 AM onwards
ICMR-National Institute of Research in Tribal Health, Nagpur Road, Post Garha, Jabalpur Pin-482003
Name of the Project (A)
Model Rural Health Research Unit Badoni, District Datia (MP) Duration-1 Year (which can be extended)
Name & no. of post
1 Post: (OBC)
Graduate in Science/relevant subjects from a recognized university with three years work experience from a recognized Institution or Master’s degree in relevant subject.
Experience of research /field activities in recognized organization. Knowledge of Computer Applications Knowledge of Biosafety
Candidates with experience of working in rural/tribal areas will be given preference.
Not exceeding 30 years. Relaxable by 3 year for OBC candidate as per DoPT, GoI rules.
Rs. 20,000/-+ HRA (Consolidated)
To carry out and supervise all the laboratory work.
To monitor/supervise all the research activities and keep records of the inventories of laboratory requirements etc.
To conduct preliminary analysis of data under the supervision of the investigators.
Name of the Project (B)
Molecular Mechanisms of Immunomodulation Imparted by Mycobacterium indicus pranii (MIP) Vaccine against multibacillary leprosy. Duration-1 Year (which can be extended)
Name & no. of post
Project Research Assistant 1 Post- (UR)
Graduate in Science/ relevant subjects/from a recognized university with three years work experience from a recognized Institution or Master’s degree in the relevant subject.
Preference will be given to those who have relevant training/research job experience in Genomics, NGS technologies &Bioinformatics.
Not exceeding 30 Years.
NGS Library Prep work,
molecular test for detection and genome sequencing of pathogen, routine lab work such as preparation of reagents, and any other project related works assigned by the PI.
Name of the Project (C)
Palliative care, Elderly care, and Mental Health (I-PEM), Duration- 7 months (which can be extended)
Name & no. of post
Project Field Worker- 1Post- (OBC)
12th Pass in Science subject and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or PMW or Radiology/ radiography or related subject or one-year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognized organizations or two years field /laboratory experience*.
*B.Sc. Degree shall be treated as 3 years’ experience
Research/ field work Experience in different Public Health projects, in a government, autonomous, PSU, recognized organization. Knowledge of computer applications.
Not exceeding 30 years. Age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC Candidates.
Rs. 20,000/- (Consolidated)
For collection of demographic and anthropometric data through household survey. Any other work assigned by the Director/PI.
Note: The post is purely temporary and co-terminable with the project. Preference will be given to the local candidates and having higher qualification and work experience. The selected candidate will have no claim for regular appointment under ICMR/ ICMR-NIRTH. Candidates who wish to appear for the walk- in-interview can download the application format given in the website of ICMR-NIRTH (www.nirth.res.in) and ICMR, New Delhi (www.main.icmr.nic.in). Duly filled application along-with copies of certificates should be submitted at ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur (M.P) at the time of Walk-in-interview between 9 AM to 11 AM only. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the venue after 11 AM. Late/delayed/incomplete applications will be summarily rejected without any intimation, only eligible candidates will be allowed for interview. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. Candidates are required to mention their complete address with Pin Code, Mobile number and E-mail ID.
Terms & Conditions: –
- Qualification & experience should be in relevant discipline/field from an Institution of repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee selection.
- Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organization are not eligible.
- Candidates who will be interviewed, if they are selected will have to produce original documents of their qualification age and experience before joining. If they are not found entitled, their selection will be cancelled immediately.
- Candidates are advised to visit the Institute’s website for any change, result or any other information.
- Departmental candidates or candidates working/have worked on project of ICMR Institutes/ Centre’s shall be given one-time age relaxation to maximum of five years or a completed months/year based on earlier project services, whichever is less, provided they meet the essential qualification and experience prescribed for the post, with a view to provide them opportunity to compete with other candidates.
- If the candidates of reserved category are not available, appointment will be made from the candidates of other categories as per the recommendations of the selection committee and future vacancy will be filled from the candidates of relevant categories.
- Age relaxation against post earmarked for reserved candidates will be as per Govt. of India Norms. No relaxation will be allowed in unreserved posts.
- Age will be reckoned from date of Walk-in-interview.
- Above post is contractual for the duration offered and may or may not be renewed subject to satisfactory performance and requirement.
- Stipend/consolidated emoluments of the project positions may vary from time to time.
- No TA/DA will be paid either for interview in person/joining the post. Candidates have to arrange transport/accommodation themselves for these purposes.
- The Director, ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur reserves rights to consider or reject any application/candidature.
- Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
- Appointment on project is purely temporary and candidates shall have no claim for regular appointment either in ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur or ICMR or any organization of Govt. of India.
- Leave shall be as per the ICMR policy for the project staff.
- The number of vacancies may vary according to the requirement at later stage.
- Please give the details of two responsible person of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
- Addendum/corrigendum of this advertisement will not be published in newspaper. Please refer to the Institute website (www.nirth.res.in) in this regard.
- Any matter for which no specific instruction has been given shall be decided by the Director, ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur and the decision shall be final and binding on the candidate.
The Director, ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur reserves the right to cancel/modify the recruitment process at any time, during the process, at his discretion. The decision of the Director will be final and binding.
Abbreviations: OBC- Other Backward Classes, UR- Unreserved, DoPT- Department of Personnel and Training, GOI- Government of India, PI- Principal Investigator.
Project Technical Assistant, Project Research Assistant and Project Field Worker Vacancy Last Date -06 June 2023 (Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh) National Institute for Research in Tribal Health, Jabalpur (NIRTH, Jabalpur) recruits Project Technical Assistant, Project Research Assistant and Project Field Worker posts. Candidates with B.Sc, 12TH, DMLT, M.Sc can apply.
Project Research Associate ( MS, M.Phil/Ph.D, Master of Dental Surgery, MS/MD)(CLOSED) in National Institute for Research in Tribal Health Recruitment
Project Research Associate ( MS, M.Phil/Ph.D, Master of Dental Surgery, MS/MD)(CLOSED)
Laboratory Assistant ( ITI, 10TH, M.Pharma, M.E /M.Tech,) in National Institute for Research in Tribal Health Recruitment
Laboratory Assistant ( ITI, 10TH, M.Pharma, M.E /M.Tech,)
Project Research Associate , Laboratory Assistant Vacancy Last Date -05 April 2023 (Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh) National Institute for Research in Tribal Health, Jabalpur (NIRTH, Jabalpur) recruits Project Research Associate , Laboratory Assistant posts. Candidates with ITI, 10TH, M.Pharma, M.E /M.Tech MS, M.Phil/Ph.D, Master of Dental Surgery, MS/MD can apply.
Project Research Assistant (B.Sc)(CLOSED) in National Institute for Research in Tribal Health Recruitment
Project Research Assistant (B.Sc)(CLOSED)
Project Research Assistant Vacancy Last Date -15 September 2022 (Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh) National Institute for Research in Tribal Health, Jabalpur (NIRTH, Jabalpur) recruits Project Research Assistant posts. Candidates with B.Sc, can apply.
About National Institute for Research in Tribal Health, Jabalpur ( नेशनल इंस्टिट्यूट फॉर रिसर्च इन ट्राइबल हेल्थ, जबलपुर )
National Institute for Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH) formerly Regional Medical Research Centre for Tribals (RMRCT) is a permanent institute of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health of Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
The NIRTH was established on 1st March,1984 in Jabalpur by ICMR, New Delhi with the mandate to improve health and create awareness among tribals through applied and operational research. This institute is recognized by World Health Organization as its collaborative Centre for health of indigenous population.
Contact Us:National Institute for Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH)
Formerly: Regional Medical Research Centre for Tribals (RMRCT)
(Indian Council of Medical Research)
Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
NIRTH Complex, Nagpur Road
P.O. – Garha, Jabalpur – 482 003
Madhya Pradesh, INDIA
Phone:- +91-761-2370800, 2370818, 2673807, 3204738
Fax:- +91-761-2672239, 2672835
For more Government jobs, Please visit