Consultant Gynaecologist Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 26 February 2019 (Mumbai, Maharashtra), National Institute For Research In Reproductive Health (NIRRH) recruits Consultant Gynaecologist Post. Candidates with MBBS, MD experienced can apply.
Consultant Gynaecologist (MBBS, MD)
National Institute For Research In Reproductive Health (NIRRH) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for NIRRH Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Institute For Research In Reproductive Health (NIRRH) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Institute For Research In Reproductive Health (NIRRH) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete NIRRH Consultant Gynaecologist (MBBS, MD)recruitment process.
About National Institute For Research In Reproductive Health (राष्ट्रीय प्रजनन स्वास्थ्य अनुसंधान संस्थान):
National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health, formerly known as Institute for Research in Reproduction is a premier research institute of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). It is situated in the vicinity of a number of hospitals and research institutes in central Mumbai. Since its inception in 1970, it has been making vigorous efforts to improve the reproductive health of people through research, education and health care services. The Institute is affiliated to the University of Mumbai which awards degrees to the M.Sc. and Ph.D students in the areas of Biotechnology, Life Sciences, Biochemistry and Applied Biology.
Postal Address:J.M. Street , Parel, Mumbai 400012
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in