Research Associate Vacancies – Last Date (Interview) 26 February 2019 (Hyderabad, Telangana), National Institute of Plant Health Management (NIPHM) recruits Research Associate Posts. Post Graduate, Graduate, NET qualified experienced candidates can apply.
Research Associate (PhD, Post Graduate, Graduate, NET)
National Institute of Plant Health Management (NIPHM) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for NIPHM Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Institute of Plant Health Management (NIPHM) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Institute of Plant Health Management (NIPHM) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete NIPHM Research Associate (PhD, Post Graduate, Graduate, NET)recruitment process.
About National Institute of Plant Health Management -NIPHM (राष्ट्रीय वनस्पति स्वास््य प्रबंधन संस्थान):
The National Institute of Plant Health Management (NIPHM) is a premier autonomous Institution under the Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India with the mandate (Defenders) to promote; environmentally sustainable Plant Health Management practices in diverse and changing agro-climatic conditions; Pesticide Management and Biosecurity & Incursion Management through capacity building programmes; and extend policy support to Central and State Governments. The main focus of Plant Health Management programmes of the NIPHM is to promote agro-ecosystem analysis (AESA) based Plant Health Management in conjunction with Ecological Engineering (EE) through Farmer Field Schools (FFS), which takes into account the intricate interdependence among various components of an ecosystem, to promote biointensive approaches.
Postal Address:Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030 (A. P.) INDIA
Tel:+ 91 40 24013346, 24011633
Fax:+91 40 24015346
E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/