Govt Job for Research Associate (RA-III) - Ph.D.
National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for NIPGR Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete NIPGR Research Associate (RA-III) - Ph.D.recruitment process.
Research Associate Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 15 February 2019 (Delhi), National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) recruits Research Associate Posts. Ph.D. experienced candidates can apply.
About National Institute of Plant Genome Research (राष्ट्रीय पादप जीनोम अनुसंधान संस्थान):
The National Institute of Plant Genome Research (formerly known as National Centre for Plant Genome Research) is an autonomous institution aided by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India. The Institute’s establishment coincides with the 50th anniversary of India’s independence as well as birth anniversary of Prof. (Dr.) J. C. Bose. The formal announcement was made on November 30th 1997. This Institute has already placed India among the major contributors to plant genomics. It is hoped that in coming years, the ongoing efforts of National Institute of Plant Genome Researchwill allow India to emerge as one of the most important national and international resource institutes for material, knowledge and technologies in the areas of functional, structural, evolutionary and applied genomics of plants, including crop plants.
Postal Address:Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, P.O. Box No. 10531 New Delhi – 110 067
Tel:91-11-26735157, 26735143, 91-11-26741612, 14, 17
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/