NIPER Ahmedabad Recruitment
Govt Job for Assistant Professor (PhD, MS.Pharm/ M.Pharm/M.Sc.)
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER Ahmedabad) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for NIPER Ahmedabad Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER Ahmedabad) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER Ahmedabad) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete NIPER Ahmedabad Assistant Professor (PhD, MS.Pharm/ M.Pharm/M.Sc.)recruitment process.
Assistant Professor Vacancies – Last Date 15 February 2019 (Gandhinagar, Gujarat), National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER Ahmedabad) recruits Assistant Professor Posts. Candidate with PhD, MS.Pharm/ M.Pharm/M.Sc. experienced can apply.
GENERAL INFORMATION (Deputation Appointments)
1. Candidate of only Indian Nationality can apply for these posts.
2. Qualification and experience required for the post should in the relevant field / area / department /
centre / facility for which the posts have been advertised.
3. The terms and conditions of the officer/official to be recruited on deputation basis will be governed /
regulated as per the instructions contained in DOPT O.M. No.6/8/2009‐Estt. (Pay‐II) dated 17th June,
4. The applicants serving in Government / Semi‐Government / Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous
organizations must send their application (in the prescribed format) along with relevant documents
‘Through Proper Channel’. Such applicants are required to send advance copies of their applications
but their candidature shall only be considered in case their applications are received through proper
channel within 15 days of closing date of receipt of applications.
5. In case of applicants serving in Government / Semi‐Government / Public Sector Undertakings/
Autonomous organizations, while forwarding the applications, certificate to the effect that the office is
clear from vigilance angel and there is no disciplinary case pending or contemplated against him/her is
required to be furnished.
6. The vital information like designation, organization, previous employment profile, scale and band of
pay and grade pay, type of pay scale like Central Government (CDA) or Industrial (IDA) and equivalent
CDA in case of later, nature of duties etc. must be given in full, failing which the application may be
summarily rejected without any further follow up, whatsoever.
7. The applications received in response to advertisement shall be scrutinized by a committee and only
short listed candidates shall be called for selection process. Mere eligibility will not entitle any
candidate for being called for skill/trade/written test/interview. The institute reserves the right to place
reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for skill/trade/written test/interview
8. The detailed description about nature of duties performed and being performed are mandatory to be
mentioned, failing which application(s) may not be considered. If required, an additional sheet may be
9. The institute reserves the right to withdraw advertised post(s) or reduce/increase number of posts or
vacancies at any time without assigning any reason. Institute also reserves the right to fill or not to fill
post and its decision in this regard shall be final.
10. The process of selection may include presentation / seminar / written test / interview or any other
process as decided by the competent authority for the posts.
11. Decision of the Institute in all matters relating to eligibility of the candidates, skill/trade/written test
and selection would be final and binding upon all the candidates and no correspondence or personal
inquiries shall be entertained.
12. Application forms are available online at the Institute’s website . The candidate(s) who fulfill the
eligibility criteria, may submit the application(s) on the prescribed application form along with attested
copies of testimonials / degrees/ certificates etc. in support of the averments made in the qualification,
experience and other columns in the application form along with latest passport size photograph send
to NIPER payable at Ahmedabad.
13. Age relaxation / reservation policy for SC/ST/OBC/Ex‐Servicemen/PWD etc will be as per Government
of India and Institute rules. The candidates are required to attach valid proof for claiming relaxation as
per guidelines prescribed by the Government of India from time to time.
14. Candidates shall have to produce original testimonials at the time of interview, failing which the
interview will not be allowed. The original certificates/degree etc of the candidate(s) are subject to
verification before joining, in case of selection.
15. The names, addresses, occupations, contact numbers and email IDs of three referees must be given in
the application form. They should be Reporting Officer(s) and/or Employer in the previous and present
employment(s) and should be familiar with the nature of duties
16. Request for change of mailing address or e‐mail address during the process of recruitment will not be
entertained under any circumstances.
17. No interim enquires / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
18. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATURE.
19. The institute will NOT be responsible for non‐receipt of application(s) within the stipulated date due to
any postal delay/loss of application/document sent in transit. Late receipt of applications may not be
considered. However, competent authority reserves the right to condone the delay.
20. Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria may submit their application on the prescribed application form
along with attested copies of testimonials in an envelope super‐scribing the post applied for
“_________________”. The completed application forms should be sent to: Registrar NIPER
21. Applications received after expiry of the last date or otherwise found incomplete (and without ACRs/No
Objection Certificate/Vigilance Clearance Certificate in case of applications for recruitment on
deputation basis), will not be entertained.
22. Persons serving in Government, Semi-Government or Public Sector Undertakings should upload
Advance Copy of NOC online with complete application form however at the time of interview the
candidate has to furnish the original documents, failing which candidate will not be permitted to
attend the interview.
23. The applicant must submit online application for deputation position. However those who are
applying for deputation Position also forward their application in prescribed format available on
website and attested copies of testimonials / degrees/ certificates etc. in support of the averments
made in the qualification, experience and other columns in the application form along with latest
passport size photograph send “Though Proper Channel” by registered post/ Speed Post To Registrar
NIPER –Ahmedbad , Palaj, Opp. Air force Station Head Quarters, Gandhinagar – 382355, Gujarat, India
24. The competent authority may relax experience and age for exceptionally meritorious candidates.
25. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post or for more than one discipline, he / she
shall have to apply separately.
26. Request for change of mailing address or e-mail address during the process of recruitment will not be
entertained under any circumstances.
27. If a candidate is not found suitable for the post for which he/she has applied, his/her candidature may
be considered by the competent authority for a lower position.
28. Director has the discretion to relax eligibility for exceptional candidates.
29. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
30. Moreover, guidelines relating to recruitment rules shall be followed as per NIPER Act, 1998 and as
amended from time to time.
About National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research – NIPER Ahmedabad (नेशनल इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ़ फार्मास्यूटिकल एजुकेशन एंड रिसर्च, अहमदाबाद):
The wave of globalization has propelled the expansion of Indian pharma sector. India is amongst the top 10 countries of the world, in terms of volume and value of Pharmaceutical products. Enthusiastic and entrepreneurial efforts have turned Gujarat into the hub of Pharma industry.
The innovative and translational approach of the Indian scientists resulted in paradigm shift from industrial age to knowledge enriched economy. Pharmaceutical education has played a vital role in human resource development, catalysing the growth of life sciences and healthcare industry.
Contact Us :NIPER Ahmedabad Opposite Air force Station Palaj, Gandhinagar-382355, Gujarat, India
Fax : +91 79 66745560
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/