Data Entry Operator Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 08 March 2019 (Ahmedabad, Gujarat), National Institute of Occupational Health (NIOH) recruits Data Entry Operator Post. Candidates with 10th, 12th passed experienced can apply.
Data Entry Operator (10th, 12th)
National Institute of Occupational Health (NIOH) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for NIOH Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Institute of Occupational Health (NIOH) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Institute of Occupational Health (NIOH) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete NIOH Data Entry Operator (10th, 12th)recruitment process.
About National Institute of Occupational Health – NIOH (राष्ट्रीय व्यावसायिक स्वास्थ्य संस्थान):
The NIOH is the premier institute, under the aegis of the ICMR under the Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India. The need for research in Occupational Health in the country was first appreciated by Indian Research Fund Association (IRFA), the forerunner of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). IRFA set up an Industrial Health Advisory Committee (IHAC) under the chairmanship of Col. Bozman in 1945. As per the recommendations of this Committee, in 1947, an Industrial Health Research Unit was created at the All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health, Calcutta. In 1956, the IHAC recommended to the Government of India that priority should be given for the establishment of an Institute of Occupational Health Research during the Second Five Year Plan. The National Institute of Occupational Health (NIOH), Ahmedabad, was established by the Indian Council of Medical Research, New Delhi. The Institute started functioning as “Occupational Health Research Institute” (OHRI) at the B. J. Medical College, Ahmedabad, in the year 1966.
Postal Address:Near Raksh Shakti University, Meghani Nagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380016
Tel:79-22686351-52, 22686237, 22686430, 22686330
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/