NIO Recruitment 2019
NIO Job for PA-I (B.Sc.)
National Institute of Oceanography (NIO) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for NIO Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Institute of Oceanography (NIO) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Institute of Oceanography (NIO) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete NIO PA-I (B.Sc.)recruitment 2019 process.
PA-I Vacancies – Last Date (Interview) 08 February 2019 (Panaji, Goa), National Institute of Oceanography (NIO) recruits PA-I Posts. B.Sc. experienced candidates can apply.
About National Institute Of Oceanography:
The National Institute of Oceanography (NIO) with its headquarters at Dona Paula, Goa, and regional centres at Kochi, Mumbai and Visakhapatnam, is one of the 37 constituent laboratories of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi. CSIR-NIO was established on 1 January 1966 following the International Indian Ocean Expedition (IIOE) in the 1960s. The institute has since grown into a multi-disciplinary oceanographic research institute of international repute. The principal focus of research has been on observing and understanding special oceanographic characteristics of the Indian Ocean. The results have been reported in more than 5000 research articles so far. The institute has a sanctioned strength of 200 scientists and 100 technical support staff. The major research areas include the four traditional branches of oceanography – biological, chemical, geological/geophysical, and physical – as well as ocean engineering, marine instrumentation and marine archaeology.
Postal Address:NIO Dona Paula, Goa-403004
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in