Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) Recruitment
Staff Nurse (B.Sc., GNM)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) Staff Nurse (B.Sc., GNM) recruitment process.
Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) recruits Staff Nurse Internees posts. B.Sc., GNM candidates can apply.
Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS)
The Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences shortly NIMS is a premier institute and autonomous university in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. It is established under the Act of Andhra Pradesh State Legislature.It has campuses in Punjagutta and Bibinagar.
NIMS is recognized by University Grants Commission and Medical Council of India. It is administered under the supervision of Governing Council, Executive Board, Director and other statutory bodies.
The institute is located in Punjagutta area at the prime center of the twin cities and spread over an area of about 23 acres (93,000 m2). It has the constructed area of more than six lakh sq.ft. The Institute serves through 27 Departments. Out of them, 14 are Super Specialties and others are Supporting Departments. The Institute has a bed strength of 946, out of which 603 are in General Wards, 166 in private rooms and 177 in emergency and post operative care.
It publishes the monthly journal “The Clinical Proceedings of Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences” for the last 20 years.
Website Address: http://www.nims.edu.in/
Contact Us: Punjagutta, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Phone No. +91-40-23489000, +91-40-23396552
Phone No. +91-40-23489244, +91-40-23489245