Laboratory Attendant-1 Vacancies – Last Date 19 April 2019 (Delhi), National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) recruits Laboratory Attendant-1 Posts. Candidate with 10th passed experienced can apply.
Laboratory Attendant-1 (10th)
National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for NIMR Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete NIMR Laboratory Attendant-1 (10th)recruitment process.
About National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR):
National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) was established in 1977 as ‘Malaria Research Centre’, which was renamed as ‘NIMR in November 2005. NIMR is one of the institutes of the Indian Council of Medical Research (an autonomous body under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India). The primary task of the Institute is to find short term as well as long term solutions to the problems of malaria through basic, applied and operational field research. The Institute also plays a key role in man power resource development through trainings/workshops and transfer of technology.
Postal Address:Sector 8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077
Tel:+91-11-25307103 / 104
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in