Govt Job for Field Liaison Officer (MSW/M.Sc./PSW)
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuroscience (NIMHANS) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for NIMHANS Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Institute of Mental Health and Neuroscience (NIMHANS) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Institute of Mental Health and Neuroscience (NIMHANS) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete NIMHANS Field Liaison Officer (MSW/M.Sc./PSW)recruitment process.
Field Liaison Officer Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 31 January 2019 (Bengaluru, Karnataka), National Institute of Mental Health and Neuroscience (NIMHANS) recruits Field Liaison Officer Post. Candidate with MSW/M.Sc./PSW experienced can apply.
About National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences – NIMHANS (राष्ट्रीय मानसिक स्वास्थ्य और स्नायु विज्ञानं संस्थान):
The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) is a multidisciplinary institute for patient care and academic pursuit in the field of mental health and neurosciences.
NIMHANS is synonymous with providing high standards of clinical care, quality training and cutting-edge research in the frontier areas. Combined priorities for comprehensive patient care, manpower development and research, stem from the commitment to an integrated and multidisciplinary approach which addresses societal needs. The advances in genomics, computational neuroscience, mathematical modelling, neuroimaging, molecular biology and a host of new disciplines including public health, are being translated to help humanity in need and promote the growth of knowledge.
A special feature of this Institute since its inception is the combination of research and training with promotive, preventive and curative aspects of clinical services in Mental Health and Neurosciences.
Contact Us: NIMHANS Hosur Road, Bangalore-560029
Webside Adress: http://www.nimhans.ac.in/
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in