National Institute of Hydrology (NIH Roorkee) Recruitment
Govt Job for Deputy Project Leader (M.Tech., Ph.D.) -Government Jobs
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for National Institute of Hydrology (NIH Roorkee) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit National Institute of Hydrology (NIH Roorkee) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Institute of Hydrology (NIH Roorkee) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete National Institute of Hydrology (NIH Roorkee) Deputy Project Leader (M.Tech., Ph.D.) -Government Jobs recruitment process.
National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) recruits Deputy Project Leader Posts. Candidates with M.Tech., Ph.D. experienced can apply.
About National Institute of Hydrology:
Welcome to the NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HYDROLOGY, the premier Institute in the area of hydrology and water resources in India. The Institute was established in 1978 with the main objective of undertaking, aiding, promoting and coordinating systematic and scientific work in all aspects of hydrology. The Institute has its Headquarters at Roorkee (Uttarakhand), four regional centres at Belgaum, Jammu, Kakinada and Bhopal and two centres for Flood Management Studies at Guwahati and Patna. The Institute is well equipped to carry out computer, laboratory & field oriented studies.
Postal Address: Roorkee – 247667, Uttarakhand
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/