Govt Job for Technical Assistant (Graduate, Diploma)
National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for NIH Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete NIH Technical Assistant (Graduate, Diploma)recruitment process.
Technical Assistant Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 22 January 2019, National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) recruits Technical Assistant Post. Candidates with Graduate, Diploma experienced can apply.
About National Institute of Hydrology:
Welcome to the NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HYDROLOGY, the premier Institute in the area of hydrology and water resources in India. The Institute was established in 1978 with the main objective of undertaking, aiding, promoting and coordinating systematic and scientific work in all aspects of hydrology. The Institute has its Headquarters at Roorkee (Uttarakhand), four regional centres at Belgaum, Jammu, Kakinada and Bhopal and two centres for Flood Management Studies at Guwahati and Patna. The Institute is well equipped to carry out computer, laboratory & field oriented studies.
Postal Address: Roorkee – 247667, Uttarakhand
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/