National Institute of Design (NID) Recruitment
Govt Job for Director (M.E., M.Tech., Post Graduate)
National Institute of Design (NID) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for National Institute of Design (NID) Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Institute of Design (NID) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Institute of Design (NID) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete National Institute of Design (NID) Director (M.E., M.Tech., Post Graduate)recruitment process.
Director Vacancy – Last Date 13 October, National Institute of Design (NID) recruits Director Posts. Candidates with M.E., M.Tech., Post Graduate can apply.
About National Institute of Design (NID):
NID was established in 1961, and has been a centre for design education, practice and research since then. The establishment of NID was a result of several forces, both global and local. The late 1950s saw a confluence of these forces, and this time would be a significant one for Indian culture and education. This was a time of reappraisal and reconstruction in a newly independent India. A young nation was confronted with the mammoth task of nation building, of balancing age old traditions with modern technology and ideas. The Modern Movement, the philosophy of Machine Aesthetics, and revolutionary experimentation in the arts, architecture and design were all taking place at the same time. There was a search for the Indian identity across all aspects of life.
Postal Address:Opp Tagore Hall, Paldi, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380007
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/