Cytotechnician Vacancies – Last Date 15 February 2019 (Noida, Uttar Pradesh), National Institute of Cancer Prevention And Research (NICPR) recruits Cytotechnician Posts. Candidates with 12th, Diploma, B.Sc. experienced can apply.
NICPR Recruitment 2019
Cytotechnician (12th, Diploma, B.Sc.)
National Institute of Cancer Prevention And Research (NICPR) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for NICPR Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Institute of Cancer Prevention And Research (NICPR) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Institute of Cancer Prevention And Research (NICPR) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete NICPR Cytotechnician (12th, Diploma, B.Sc.)recruitment 2019 process.
About National Institute of Cancer Prevention And Research (NICPR)
National Institute of Cancer Prevention And Research (NICPR) which was initially established as Cytology Research Centre (CRC) by the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) in 1979, came into the existence in 1989 when CRC was elevated to the level of Institute. NICPR was instituted with the main aim of promoting research in the field of cancers that are most prevalent in India with an emphasis on their early detection and prevention. The thrust areas of research include precancer and cancer of the uterine cervix and breast in women. Multidisciplinary studies involving epidemiological, behavioral, clinical, cytomorphological, cytogenetic, biochemical, virological, immunological and molecular biological aspects are being undertaken in order to understand the natural history, biological behaviour and mechanisms of carcinogenesis. NICPR has since made significant contributions in the field of cervical cancer research. The concept of clinical downstaging, visual inspection of cervix with selective cytology screening and development of novel diagnostic approaches for screening HPV and other cancer causing and cancer suppressor genes have been introduced for early detection of cervical cancer. Transcriptional control of viral gene expression and preparatory work on HPV vaccine, analysis of breast cancer susceptibility genes are some of the major research areas being undertaken.
Website Address: http://www.nicpr.res.in/
Contact us:National Institute of Cancer Prevention & Research
(Formerly ICPO), I – 7, Sector – 39, NOIDA, Distt. Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh – 201 301, INDIA
Clinic: +91 – 120 – 2446938
PABX: +91 – 120 – 2446900
PS Room: +91 – 120 – 2446902
Fax: +91 – 120 – 2579473
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/