Govt Job for Study Physician/Senior Research Fellow (MBBS)
National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases (NICED) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for NICED Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases (NICED) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases (NICED) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete NICED Study Physician/Senior Research Fellow (MBBS)recruitment process.
Study Physician/Senior Research Fellow Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 28 January 2019 (Kolkata, West Bengal), National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases (NICED) recruits Study Physician/Senior Research Fellow Post. MBBS experienced candidates can apply.
About National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases (नेशनल इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ़ कॉलरा एंड एंटेरिक डिजीज):
NICED conducts research on acute diarrhoeal diseases of diverse etiologies as well as on typhoid fever, infective hepatitis and HIV/AIDS related epidemiological research and screening. Aims of this Institute are to conduct research on these diseases in both basic and applied aspects. The Institute also trains health professionals for better management and prevention of diarrhoeal diseases and for rapid and correct diagnosis of the etiological agents. Epidemiological investigations of diarrhoeal diseases are carried out in different parts of India. Antisera against Vibrio cholerae are raised in this Institute and supplied to the national and international laboratories.
The vision, of the National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases (NICED), is to perform research and develop strategies for treatment, prevention and control of enteric infections and HIV/AIDS threatening the Nation’s health.
Postal Address:P-33, C.I.T. Road, Scheme XM Beleghata Kolkata 700 010
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/