Project Manager Vacancy – Last Date 16 February 2019 (Kalyani, West Bengal), National Institute of Biomedical Genomics (NIBMG) recruits Project Manager Post. M.Sc., M.B.A. experienced candidates can apply.
Project Manager (M.Sc., M.B.A.)
National Institute of Biomedical Genomics (NIBMG) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for NIBMG Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Institute of Biomedical Genomics (NIBMG) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Institute of Biomedical Genomics (NIBMG) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete NIBMG Project Manager (M.Sc., M.B.A.)recruitment process.
About National Institute of Biomedical Genomics (नेशनल इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ़ बिओमेडिकल गेनोमिक्स)
The National Institute of Biomedical Genomics has been established as an autonomous institution by the Government of India, under the aegis of the Department of Biotechnology. This is the first institution in India explicitly devoted to research, training, translation & service and capacity-building in biomedical genomics.
It is located in Kalyani, West Bengal, India, about 50 km. from Kolkata. Connected to Kolkata by highways, expressways and railways, it takes about one and one-half hours to reach Kalyani from Kolkata.
Website Address: http://www.nibmg.ac.in/
Contact Us:Netaji Subhas Sanatorium (T.B. Hospital), 2nd Floor,
P.O.: N.S.S., Kalyani 741251, West-Bengal, INDIA
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/