Senior Executive Officer Vacancies – Last Date 20 February 2019 (Pune, Maharashtra), National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM) recruits Senior Executive Officer posts. MBA, LLB/ Diploma experienced candidates can apply.
NIBM Recruitment 2019
NIBM Job for Senior Executive Officer (General Administration) - MBA, LLB/ Diploma
National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for NIBM Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete NIBM Senior Executive Officer (General Administration) - MBA, LLB/ Diplomarecruitment 2019 process.
About National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM)
National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM) was established in 1969 by the Reserve Bank of India, in consultation with the Government of India, as an autonomous apex institution for research, training, education and consultancy in bank management. Its mandate is to play a proactive role of “think-tank” of the banking system. NIBM is part of the grand vision of giving a new direction to the banking industry in India and making the industry a more cost-effective instrument for national development. Therefore, helping the managers in their endeavour to make their organizations competitive both in domestic and international markets is the mission of the Institute. NIBM, an autonomous academic institution, is governed by a Board, its highest policy-making body. The Governor of the Reserve Bank of India (the central bank of the country), is the Chairman of the Governing Board.
The Institute is engaged in Research (policy and operations), Training & Education of senior executives of banks, and provides Consulting support to the banking and financial sector. As an institution of advanced learning, NIBM is well-equipped to train executives to function in a multi-cultural and multi-national environment. By providing interdisciplinary modules of theory and practical learning, participants are equipped to become masters in problem-solving. In a year the Institute, on an average, conducts about 150 Training Programmes in various functional areas and also Conferences and Seminars addressing issues of topical concern to the banking and financial services industry. Over 3500 participants, including about 250 from various developing nations attend NIBM training programmes every year.
Website – http://www.nibmindia.org/
Institute Address – NIBM Post Office, Kondhwe Khurd Pune 411 048, INDIA Fax: 0091-20-26834478 Telephone: 0091-20-26716000, 0091-20-26716000 http://nibmindia.org
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/