Field Assistant Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 18 February 2019 (Pune, Maharashtra), National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management (NIASM) recruits Field Assistant post. B.Sc. experienced candidates can apply.
Field Assistant (FA) - B.Sc.
National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management (NIASM) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for NIASM Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management (NIASM) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management (NIASM) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete NIASM Field Assistant (FA) - B.Sc.recruitment process.
About National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management (NIASM)
NIASM, an unique institute of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), was established in 2009 at Malegaon Khurd, Baramati. The institute aims at exploring the avenues for management of abiotic stresses affecting the very sustainability of national food production systems. It specifically addresses the aberration induced stresses due to atmospheric, water and edaphic factors, which are estimated to cause 50 per cent losses in crop productivity. Since these stresses are predicted to amplify due to climate change and land degradation, the primary task for the institute is to evolve alleviation techniques through advances in frontier science research. The institute is being structured to enhance capacity of scientists and policy makers mainly by imparting knowledge and by providing the state-of-art facilities for multidisciplinary and multi-commodity research.
Website Address: http://www.niam.res.in/
Contact Us: The Director,
ICAR-National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management
Malegaon, Baramati 413 115, Pune Maharashtra, India
Phone : (02112) 254057/58/59
Fax : (02112) 254056
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/