National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) Recruitment
Govt Job for Multi Tasking Staff (10th Pass)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) Multi Tasking Staff (10th Pass) recruitment process.
National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) recruits Multi Tasking Staff Posts. Candidates with 10th Pass freshers can apply.
About National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA):
The NIA was established on 7-2-1976 by the Government of India as an apex Institute of Ayurveda in the country to develop high standard of teaching, training and research in all aspects of Ayurvedic System of Medicine with a scientific approach. The Institute is engaged in Teaching, Clinical, Teaching and Research at Under-Graduate, Post-Graduate and Ph.D. level and is affiliated to Rajasthan Ayurveda University, Jodhpur. Admission to UG Course of BAMS is done on the basis of an All India Entrance Test conducted by the University. Admission to PG Course is made on the basis of an All India Joint PG Entrance Test conducted by NIA and IPGTRA(alternatively).
Postal Address:Madhav Vilas Palace, Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road JAIPUR – 302002 (RAJASTHAN)
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/