National Health Mission Utter Pradesh (NHM,UP) Recruitment
Govt Job for Laboratory Technician (B.Sc., 12th Pass, DMLT)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for National Health Mission Utter Pradesh (NHM,UP) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Health Mission Utter Pradesh (NHM,UP) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Health Mission Utter Pradesh (NHM,UP) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete National Health Mission Utter Pradesh (NHM,UP) Laboratory Technician (B.Sc., 12th Pass, DMLT) recruitment process.
Laboratory Technician (144 Vacancies) – Last Date 14 October, National Health Mission Utter Pradesh (NHM,UP) recruits Laboratory Technician Post. Candidate with B.Sc., 12th Pass, DMLT experience can apply.
About National Health Mission Utter Pradesh (NHM,UP):
Improved health status and quality of life of rural population with unequivocal and explicit emphasis on sustainable development measure.
Basic objectives for implementation of NRHM are:
To reduce infant mortality rate and maternal mortality rate
To ensure population stabilization
To prevent and control of communicable and non-communicable diseases
To upgrade AYUSH(Aurvedic Yoga Unani Siddh and Homopath) for promotion of healthy life style
Key Performance Indicators (to be achieved by 2012)
To reduce Maternal Mortality Rate (MMR) to 258/ lac live births
To reduce Infant Mortality Rate (IMR) to 36/1000 births
To reduce Total Fertility Rate (TFR) to 2.8
Malaria mortality reduction rate by 60%
Kala-azar mortality reduction rate by 100%
Filaria/Microfilaria reduction by 80%
Leprosy Prevalence Rate-Less than 1 per 10000
Tuberculosis DOTS series- 85% cure rate & 70% detection of new sputum smear positive cases
Upgrading all Community Health Centres (CHCs) to Indian Public Health Standard(IPHS)
Increase bed occupancy of First Referral Units (FRUs) greater than 75%
Engaging 1.23 lac ASHAs.
Dengue mortality reduction by 50%
Cataract operation – 42 lacs
Under National Blindness Control Programme (NBCP), objective is to reduce the prevalence rate from 1% to 0.5 by year 2012.
To bring down Total Goitre Rate (TGR) to less than 10%.
To ensure that more than 90% households consume iodized salt.
To ensure availability of AYUSH by ensuring that at each block primary health centre (PHC), at least 2 Medical Officers(MOs), one of them AYUSH practitioner, are available all the time.
Safe drinking water and sanitation facilities to greater than 60% of villages.
Reduction of malnourished children by half of present level.
Contact Us:STATE PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT UNIT (SPMU), NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION (NHM)
VISHAL COMPLEX, 19-A, VIDHAN SABHA MARG, LUCKNOW-226001
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/