Govt Job for Dy. General Manager (Finance) - Degree
National Highways and Infrastructure Development Corporation (NHIDCL) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for NHIDCL Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Highways and Infrastructure Development Corporation (NHIDCL) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Highways and Infrastructure Development Corporation (NHIDCL) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete NHIDCL Dy. General Manager (Finance) - Degreerecruitment process.
Dy. General Manager Vacancy – Last Date 15 February 2019, National Highways and Infrastructure Development Corporation (NHIDCL) recruits Dy. General Manager posts. Degree experienced candidates can apply.
About National Highways and Infrastructure Development Corporation (NHIDCL)
National Highways and Infrastructure Development Corporation is a fully owned company of the Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, Government of India. The company promotes, surveys, establishes, designs, builds, operates, maintains and upgrades National Highways and Strategic Roads including interconnecting roads in parts of the country which share international boundaries with neighboring countries. The regional connectivity so enhanced would promote cross border trade and commerce and help safeguard India’s international borders. This would lead to the formation of a more integrated and economically consolidated South and South East Asia. In addition, there would be overall economic benefits for the local population and help integrate the peripheral areas with the mainstream in a more robust manner.
The endeavour of the Company would be to maintain its Office and Sub-Offices and Highways and Infrastructure developed, constructed and maintained by it in a clean manner. The Company has become part of the ‘Swachh Bharat Abhiyan’ with effect from 01.01.2015 and all its employees have taken oath for Swachh Bharat.
Contact Us:3rd Floor, PTI Building, 4 Parliament Street,
New Delhi – 110001
Contact No : 011-23461600
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/