NHDC Limited Recruitment 2019
Graduate Apprentice / Diploma/ Technical Apprentice/ Technician (Vocational) / ITI Apprentice
NHDC Limited Recruitment Details
How to Apply for NHDC Limited Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit NHDC Limited website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in NHDC Limited Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete NHDC Limited Graduate Apprentice / Diploma/ Technical Apprentice/ Technician (Vocational) / ITI Apprenticerecruitment 2019 process.
NHDC Limited – logo recruits Graduate Apprentice, Diploma /Technical Apprentice Post. Candidate with B.E., B.Tech, ITI, 10th pass Diploma can apply.
About NHDC Limited:
NHDC Limited (A Joint Venture of NHPC Ltd & Govt. of M.P.), formerly known as Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation Ltd., was set up on 1st August 2000 with its Corporate Office at Bhopal with the objective and commitment of development of hydropower and other renewal energy potential in the state of Madhya Pradesh. NHDC was entrusted with the construction of Indira Sagar Project (1000 MW) and Omkareshwar Project (520 MW) in Narmada basin on ownership basis. Both the projects have been completed ahead of schedule in the years 2004-05 and 2007 respectively and presently; these two projects are under operation and supplying power to the state of Madhya Pradesh. The company has recently ventured into development of power projects from other conventional/non-conventional sources of energy viz. thermal, wind etc. and the name of company has changed to NHDC Limited w.e.f. 24.06.09. Govt. of MP has agreed to NHDC for setting up of a thermal power project of 1320MW capacity on super critical technology based Reva Thermal Power Project (RTPP) in the periphery of Indira Sagar reservoir. The MoU has been signed on 29.06.2009 with GoMP for proposed RTPP and accordingly, NHDC will deploy its internal resources to meet the equity requirement of the project and shall also be responsible for executing and thereafter operating RTPP. The sole beneficiary from this thermal power project shall be the state of Madhya Pradesh.
Contact Us: NHDC Parisar, Shyamla Hills, Bhopal – 462013
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.nhdcindia.com
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/