NGRI Recruitment 2019
NGRI Job for Project Scientist (PhD)
National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for NGRI Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete NGRI Project Scientist (PhD)recruitment 2019 process.
Project Scientist Vacancy – Last Date (Interview) 22 January 2019, National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) recruits Project Scientist Post. Candidates with PhD experienced can apply.
About National Geophysical Research Institute:
National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI), a constituent Laboratory of CSIR, was established in 1961 with the mission to carry out research in multidisciplinary areas of Earth Sciences. The Institute plays a pivotal role in the exploration of Hydrocarbons, Mineral and Groundwater resources in addition to studies in Engineering Geophysics, Seismology, Geo dynamics and Geo environment. The Institute has a staff strength of 550 that includes about 150 highly qualified scientists doing extensive research in Earth Sciences assisted by an equal number of highly skilled technical staff for data acquisition, data processing and field investigations.
Postal Address:Uppal Road, Hyderabad-500007 Telangana
Tel:+91 40 23434700, 23434711
Fax:+91 40 27171564
For more Government jobs, Please visit www.sarkari-naukri.in