National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB) Recruitment
Govt Job for Young Professional—Technical (M.F.Sc., M.Tech., PhD, MBA)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB) Young Professional—Technical (M.F.Sc., M.Tech., PhD, MBA) recruitment process.
National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB) recruits Young Professional Posts. Candidate With M.F.Sc., M.Tech., PhD, MBA experienced Can apply.
About National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB) :
The National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB) was established in 2006 as an autonomous organization under the administrative control of the Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India to enhance fish production and productivity in the country and to coordinate fishery development in an integrated and holistic manner. A wide range of fishery development activities viz., intensive aquaculture in ponds and tanks, culture based capture fisheries in reservoirs, Coastal Aquaculture, Mariculture, Sea Weed cultivation, establishment of infrastructure, fishing harbours and fish landing centres, fishing dressing centres and solar drying of fish, domestic marketing, deep sea fishing and tuna processing, ornamental fisheries, trout culture, artificial reefs technology upgradation and capacity building of fishermen and fish farmers are being supported through the State Governments/Implementing agencies. The activities of NFDB are overseen by a Governing Body under the Chairmanship of the Union Agriculture Minister. The Governing Body and the Executive Committee consider and decide the activities of the Board and provide periodic guidance. The Executive committee, with the Secretary in charge of Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries as its Chairman, provides the general superintendence, direction and the control of the affairs and functions of the Board. The NFDB is headed by a Chief Executive.
Contact us:“Fish Building” Pillar No:235, PVNR Expressway SVPNPA Post,Hyderabad-500052.
Tel: + 91 – 040 – 24000201/177
Website Address: http://nfdb.gov.in
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/