North East Zone Cultural Centre (NEZCC) Recruitment
Govt Job for Director
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for North East Zone Cultural Centre (NEZCC) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit North East Zone Cultural Centre (NEZCC) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in North East Zone Cultural Centre (NEZCC) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete North East Zone Cultural Centre (NEZCC) Director recruitment process.
North East Zone Cultural Centre (NEZCC) recruits Director Post. Candidate with Graduate Degree experience can apply.
About North East Zone Cultural Centre (NEZCC):
On 23rd March 1985, Late Rajiv Gandhi, former Prime Minister of India made his momentous announcement on the setting up of the Zonal Cultural Centers of India; he said
“It is our endeavour that these seven Centers will represent individually the cultures from the States in their zones and will represent jointly the culture of this nation. Thus a new culture, combining all these cultures, will progress in India. Our heritage will thus be preserved for the coming generations …….… If India loses its spirituality, its internal might, then such progress will have no meaning. The Cultural Centres will help strengthen our internal might …. … These Centers should help in making the common culture of Indian people reach other people.”
Contact Us:NEZCC Dimapur, 4th Mile Dimapur, Dimapur Nagaland
Fax No: 03862-243626
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/