New Mangalore Port Trust (NMPT) Recruitment
Govt Job for Asst. Director (Research) - Degree
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for New Mangalore Port Trust (NMPT) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit New Mangalore Port Trust (NMPT) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in New Mangalore Port Trust (NMPT) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete New Mangalore Port Trust (NMPT) Asst. Director (Research) - Degree recruitment process.
Asst. Director Vacancies – Last Date 15 October, New Mangalore Port Trust (NMPT) recruits Asst. Director (Research) posts. Candidates with Degree experienced can apply.
About New Mangalore Port Trust
Mangalore Port is a modern all-weather port situated at Panambur, Mangalore (Karnataka State in South India), on the West Coast of India, 170 nautical miles South of Mormugao & 191 nautical miles North of Cochin Port.
The Mangalore Harbour Projects Started in 1962, was completed in May 1974.
The New Mangalore Port was declared as the 9th Major Port on 4th May 1974 and was formally inaugurated by the former Prime Minister of India, Smt. Indira Gandhi on 11th January 1975.
Till 31st March 1980, the Government of India centrally administered both project and the port On 1st April 1980, the Port Trust Board was set up under the Major Port Trust Act, 1963 and was Inaugurated by the then Minister for Shipping & Transport, A.P. Sharma on 31st March, 1980. Since then NMPT Port has been functioning as the 10th Major Port Trust and has fallen in line with other Major Port Trusts functioning in the country.
Contact Us: NEW MANGALORE PORT TRUST
Panambur, Mangalore-575010, D.K. District, Karnataka
Tel:0824-2407341 (24 lines)Fax:2408390
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/