North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP) Recruitment
Assistanl Project Manager (Communication)
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP) Assistanl Project Manager (Communication) recruitment process.
North East Livelihood Promotion Society recruits Assistant project Manager Posts. Candidates With Post Graduate Degree experience can apply.
About North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP):
In the North-East though there are several rural development programmes underway, still there are major challenges and gaps in the poverty and livelihood sector. The project will have three pronged approach to livelihood strengthening for achieving sustainable development. These are: Social empowerment Economic empowerment Partnership and linkages Under each of these approaches the project would seek to achieve the following: Social Empowerment Empower the most disadvantaged people in the community – women and the youth in particular – through building coalitions and their institutions to participate more effectively in the developmental process supported by the project and to increase their access and control over assets and services, Enable the target group to take full advantage of the poverty reduction programme of government and other agencies through effective convergent action with local government, line departments and technical agencies, Achieve increased participation of women in local institutions and in the decision-making process, Promote bottom-up participatory planning approach at all levels.
Postal Address:House No.102, Dilip Huzuri Path, GS Road, Guwahati – 781006
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/