North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) Recruitment
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - M.Sc / M.Tech/ Ph.D., NET/NET-LS/GATE
सरकारी नौकरी Details
How to Apply for North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Doucument link to visit North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - M.Sc / M.Tech/ Ph.D., NET/NET-LS/GATE recruitment process.
North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) recruits Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Post. M.Sc / M.Tech / Ph.D., NET/NET-LS/GATE experienced candidates can apply.
About North Eastern Hill University (नार्थ ईस्टर्न हिल यूनिवर्सिटी):
North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) is a Central University established on 19 July 1973 by an Act of the Indian Parliament. The university is in the suburb of Shillong, the state capital of Meghalaya, India. The university has two campuses: Shillong and Tura inMeghalaya. NEHU Tura Campus functions under a pro-vice chancellor. It is the University Grants Commission’s University with Potential for Excellence (conferred in 2006). It was established as a regional university for the states of northeast India, including Meghalaya, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh and Mizoram, and had given birth toNagaland University in 1994 and Mizoram University in 2001. The university at the national level ranks at 16 according to the India Today AC-Nielsen Best Universities Survey of 2012, and at 11 at the TOP Central Universities.
Postal Address:Umshing Mawkynroh, Shillong, Meghalaya 793022
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/