Govt Job for Managing Director (Post Graduate, Degree)
National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for NDDB Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete NDDB Managing Director (Post Graduate, Degree)recruitment process.
Managing Director Vacancies – Last Date 25 January 2019, National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) recruits Managing Director Posts. Candidates with Post Graduate, Degree experienced can apply.
The NDDB’s creation is rooted in the conviction that our nation’s socio-economic progress lies largely on the development of rural India.
The NDDB was created to promote, finance and support producer-owned and controlled organisations. NDDB’s programmes and activities seek to strengthen farmer cooperatives and support national policies that are favourable to the growth of such institutions. Fundamental to NDDB’s efforts are cooperative principles and cooperative strategies.
Contact Us:National Dairy Development Board
PB No. 40
Anand – 388 001
Telephone: 91-2692-260148, 260149, 260159, 260160
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/