Scientist – B (Medical) Vacancies – Last Date (Interview) 27 February 2019 (Bengaluru, Karnataka), National Center for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR) recruits Scientist – B (Medical) Posts. Candidates with MBBS, Post Graduate experienced can apply.
Scientist – B - Medical (MBBS, Post Graduate)
National Center for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for NCDIR Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Center for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Center for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete NCDIR Scientist – B - Medical (MBBS, Post Graduate)recruitment process.
About National Center for Disease Informatics and Research (राष्ट्रीय रोग सूचना विज्ञान और अनुसंधान केंद्र)
The National Center for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR), Bengaluru is one of its kind of unique institution which utilizes information science for health research as its integral component. This has been amply demonstrated by the evolution of the ICMR National Cancer Registry Program (NCRP) since 1982,which has now blossomed into a vibrant network ofmulti-disciplinary researchers representing more than 700 sources of cancer registration across the country. Over the decades, NCRP has provided information on cancer incidence by sites, morbidity patterns, mortality, and patterns of care and survival. It plays a critical role in the country’s efforts towards cancer prevention and control. Similar strategy will be formulated for other areas viz., cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, stroke, mortality etc., keeping in mind the rapidly evolving disciplines of information science, computing, data management, data analysis, storage, retrieval and sharing by promoting ethical practices.
National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research
(Indian Council of Medical Research)
II Floor of Nirmal Bhawan, ICMR Complex
Poojanhalli Road, Off NH-7,
Adjacent to Trumpet Flyover of BIAL
Kannamangala Post Bangalore – 562 110.
Mobile 9449067643 (Administration)
Email Id firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/