Manager (Holding analogous post, Experience)
National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR) Recruitment Details
How to Apply for NCAOR Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete NCAOR Manager (Holding analogous post, Experience)recruitment process.
Manager Vacancy – Last Date 15 April 2019 (Panaji, Goa), National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research (NCAOR) recruits Manager Post. Candidates with Holding analogous post, Experience can apply.
About National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research (राष्ट्रीय अंटार्कटिक एवं समुद्री अनुसंधान केंद्र):
National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR) is India’s premier R&D institution responsible for the country’s research activities in the polar and Southern Ocean realms. The mandate of NCAOR is multi-dimensional: Leadership role in niche areas of scientific research in the domain of polar and ocean sciences. Lead role in the geoscientific surveys of the country’s EEZ and its extended continental shelf beyond 200M, deep-sea drilling in the Arabian Sea basin through the IODP, exploration for ocean non-living resources such as the gas hydrates and multi-metal sulphides in mid-ocean ridges. Facilitatory role in the scientific research activities being undertaken by several national institutions and organizations in Antarctica, the Arctic and in the Indian Ocean sector of the Southern Ocean. Management role in implementing all scientific and logistics activities related to the Annual Indian Expeditions to the Antarctic, Arctic and Southern Ocean. Management and upkeep of the Indian Antarctic Research Bases “Maitri” and “Bharati”, and the Indian Arctic base “Himadri” Management of the Ministry’s research vessel ORV Sagar Kanya as well as the other research vessels chartered by the Ministry Polar and Ocean Sciences Geoscientific surveys Extended continental shelf Deep sea drilling in the Arabian Sea Gas hydrate Multi-metal sulphide Annual Scientfic Expeditions Maitri Bharati Himadri ORV Sagar Kanya
Postal Address:Ministry of Earth Sciences, Government of India Headland Sada, Vasco-da-Gama, Goa 403 804, India
E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/